A convener. A strategic thinker. An action-oriented, disciplined team player who wants to reduce the stigma and adverse impact associated with substance use disorder (SUD) for individuals and families in the Mid-Ohio Valley and its surrounding communities. Does this sound like you?
If so, you may be the candidate that the Sisters Health Foundation, United Way Alliance of the Mid-Ohio Valley, Parkersburg Area Community Foundation, and The Bernard McDonough Foundation are seeking to create cross-sector partnerships and programs that address SUD community supports, treatment, and prevention as a SUD Collaborative Coordinator.
A successful candidate will have working knowledge of:
- SUD and its effects on individuals, families, and communities;
- Best practices associated with cross-sector collaboration;
- Basic prevention, treatment, and community supports necessary to properly address SUD and its adverse impact;
- Data collection and analysis;
- Grant writing and management;
- Program and/or service development and evaluation.
Follow this link for the full job description.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply by January 23. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Submit a letter of interest, resume, and three references to:
c/o Ethos Leadership Group