When nonprofits invest through the PACF, they gain services that might not otherwise be available to them. The PACF handles all investment management and the administrative responsibilities related to the endowment, so that staff and volunteers can concentrate on fulfilling the organization’s mission.
How it works:
- We assist in the development of a fund agreement, which establishes the fund, the purpose of the fund and the name of the fund.
- Your organization make a gift to the Parkersburg Area Community Foundation — you can give cash, appreciated stocks, real estate, or other assets.
- You receive tax benefits in the year your gift is made.
- Your gift will be placed into permanent endowment, meaning it will benefit your organization forever. We invest your gift so it grows and maximizes your resources.
- We handle all the administrative details and provide your organization with quarterly fund statements.
- Once the fund has reached endowment, it will continue to be invested over time. Earnings are used to make distributions to your organization to help you continue to serve your mission in our community.
Minimum to open an endowed Agency Endowment Fund: $5,000
Get our Agency Endowment Fund Fact Sheet for more information.
To learn more about establishing an Agency Endowment Fund with the Foundation. 304.428.4438
Looking to the future
With many features and multiple acres to maintain, the Doddridge County Parks and Recreation Commission took a proactive step to secure its financial future by establishing a permanent charitable fund with the PACF’s Doddridge County affiliate.