Meeting ever-changing community needs: When you create an Unrestricted Fund, your gift can address a broad range of causes — including future needs that often cannot be anticipated at the time your gift is made.
How it works:
- We work with you to address your charitable and financial intentions.
- We assist in the development of a fund agreement, which establishes the fund, the purpose of the fund and the name of the fund.
- You make a gift to the Parkersburg Area Community Foundation — you can give cash, appreciated stocks, real estate, or other assets.
- You receive tax benefits in the year your gift is made.
- Your gift will be placed into permanent endowment, meaning it will be invested over time and the earnings from your fund will be used for the benefit of our region forever.
- The fund will award grants to satisfy our community’s greatest needs as determined by the Foundation’s professional Board of Directors and staff.
- Through the Foundation’s competitive grantmaking process grants will be awarded to area nonprofits in the name of the fund you establish.
Minimum to open an endowed Unrestricted Fund: $5,000
Get our Unrestricted Fund Fact Sheet for more information.
To learn more about establishing a Unrestricted Fund with the Foundation. 304.428.4438
Creating lasting legacies
With the support from the Walter E. and Marie Ausenheimer Memorial Fund the PACF is able to support the work of the organizations working for the betterment of the Mid-Ohio Valley