Regional Scholarships Officer, Staff
- Joined The Staff: January 2012
- Favorite Thing About the PACF: Rachel loves working with the area students and parents to provide scholarship awards that enable them to pursue their educational and career goals. She enjoy sharing the news of the student winners with the scholarship donors!
- What She Does: She administers the Foundation's scholarship program of more than 180 scholarships to area students in our eleven county service region. Rachel also recruits and works with hundreds of local volunteers to help review and select all scholarship winners each year and maintain an ongoing relationship with the scholarship donors to share the exciting recipient news!
- What She Did Before: Rachel was formerly a Chapter Coordinator for The Gabriel Project of WV - A nonprofit agency providing immediate basic needs, education, and support for expectant and new mothers, children, and families.
- Favorite Activity: Gardening, quilting, and brewery tours
Back to all staff