Grantmaking & Initiatives
Additional Scholarship Resources:
- College Foundation of West Virginia: Provides free resources to help students and families plan, apply, and pay for education and training beyond high school. CFWV.com is a free website that features career and college exploration tools, information about all federal and state-level financial aid programs, and details about the state’s colleges and universities.
- Federal Student Aid: Federal Student Aid is a part of the U.S. Department of Education and is the largest provider of student financial aid in the nation.
- The ACT Test: Need to know which test dates are available to you? Wondering about how much the ACT costs? Not sure how to get signed up? Find answers to these questions and more.
- The SAT Test: See upcoming test dates, take practice tests and learn more.
- FinAid: A comprehensive source of student financial aid information, advice and tools.
- Financial Aid for Online Students: 1 In addition to covering financial aid for online learning ALL college-level programs. It also includes financial aid and scholarship info for minority students, students with disabilities, students who identify as LGBTQ, and more.
- Financial Aid for Online Students 2: Focuses on FAFSA and the changes that have taken place over the past few years. Includes advice on how to maximize financial aid with FASFA, a glossary of terms normally encountered during the financial aid process, and additional resources to explore.
Here To Help
Regional Scholarships Officer 304.428.4438